[mythtv-users] d1.com.au broken?

Phill Edwards phill_edwards at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 8 03:58:40 UTC 2004

>List isn't that busy sadly. As I said the tivo mob are willing to share,
>but not do all the work.... The mythtv side of the userbase seems a little
>thin on getting a proven system working for endless supply.

Fair enough. What's required? The reason I joined the oztivo list was to get
a feel for what was needed to see if I could help, but I'm only getting
about 1 or 2 messages max from that list per week. Perhaps if people knew
what was needed they would be happy to help out? If things have got that far
maybe you could summarise it and post it to this list for the Aussies to
take a look at. What do you think?