[mythtv-users] Lightweight window manager recommendation

Phill Edwards phill_edwards at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 8 03:24:46 UTC 2004

Haven't tried anythign other than KDE but would like to one day. I saw this
- http://knoppmythwiki.homelinux.org/index.php?page=Change+to+evilwm - which
might be of interest as another alternative.

Have fun over the hols - sounds a great way to pass the time!

I also back up your commenst about what a great community forum this is.

Regards,
Phill