[mythtv-users] pvr-250 + dxr :-(

Cook, Garry GWCOOK at mactec.com
Tue Dec 7 14:52:48 UTC 2004

How much? I'll buy it if it's cheap enough. I'm still a noob, so I'm not ready to start buying/building yet, but for the right price...
I'm sure you've got a few offers by now though.
These sell on ebay for only about $25 less than the cost of a new one, you may want to sell it there to get the best deal.

Garry W. Cook, CCNA
Network Infrastructure Manager
MACTEC, Inc. - http://www.mactec.com/
303.273.5050 (Office) - 720.220.1862 (Mobile)