[mythtv-users] [OT] Mailing Lists...

Bill Sutton thesuttons at skybluewireless.com
Mon Dec 6 22:26:44 UTC 2004

Wow,

I new I would be touching on sensitive areas, but I also learned something in the process.

I think I have now properly set myself up to receive the messages on the list and it all of the good reasons everyone listed for using an e-mail list make sense.  One thing is for sure, the interface is consistent and the user is in full control.  Good points.

Thanks for an educational experience.

Bill