[mythtv-users] RGB Output?

Mark Wormgoor mark at wormgoor.com
Mon Dec 6 20:39:43 UTC 2004

Hi,

> Works great with a geforce4xm here. Soldered vga->rgb.
> But beware, its great but youŽll surely find out afterwards that your
> tv-card is your new bottleneck in quality then ;)

I am using an ATI 9200 SE, but I have no more problems with my picture
quality.  If I play a dvd with Xine and set the deinterlace to use a very
high quality algorithm, it looks great.  I just have to make sure to
deinterlace all output before I play it.  And it definitely beats simple
tv-out!

Kind regards,

Mark