[mythtv-users] Re: Audio sync progressively worse with nuvexport MPG2->MPG2 (mpeg2cut)

Lane Schwartz dowobeha at gmail.com
Mon Dec 6 19:07:57 UTC 2004

On Mon, 6 Dec 2004 12:27:07 -0600, Lane Schwartz <dowobeha at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, 6 Dec 2004 12:24:23 -0600, Lane Schwartz <dowobeha at gmail.com> wrote:
> > After installing Myth on FC2 on my new dedicated Myth box, I've run
> > into problems exporting my recordings with nuvexport.
> >
> > I can successfully export using the MPEG2->MPEG2 option. When I play
> > the exported .mpg file, the audio sync starts out OK, then gets
> > progressively worse as the file goes on. By the end of the file, the
> > audio and video are several seconds apart. This is a half-hour show.
> >
> > I'd appreciate any tips or pointers. The details of my setup are below.
>
> I forgot to mention:
>
> avidemux - 2.0.28
> Vendor: ATrpms.net
> Release     : 4.rhfc2.at

I tried changing to another version of avidemux, but the problem's
still there. Here's the new version:

Name        : avidemux2                    Relocations: (not relocatable)
Version     : 2.0.32                            Vendor: Dag Apt
Repository, http://dag.wieers.com/apt/
Release     : 1.1.fc2.dag

Also, fwiw, here's my lve version:

Name        : lve                          Relocations: (not relocatable)
Version     : 0.040322                          Vendor: Dries Apt/Yum
Repository http://dries.ulyssis.org/ayo/
Release     : 1.1.fc2.dries

--
"No, we've had no evidence that Saddam Hussein was involved in 9/11."
-- George W. Bush, 17 Sept 2003