[mythtv-users] call for people with experience with Silverstone HTPC cases

Evan Burrows eburrows at gmail.com
Mon Dec 6 02:51:02 UTC 2004

Alright I will check out that site.  Taking a look at the lc10 that
looks pretty nice but since it looks new I will wait unti l I see some
reviews about it.

It responce to the comment:
>I could see this being a problem.
>
>Mucking about inside of electronics requires a certain amount of care
>and deliberateness one might not have otherwise.

>Just stay grounded.

I have replaced all sorts of parts on my computer for quite a while
now, I was just saying that I have never had the need to build a
computer from complete scratch.  Putting the computer wouldn't be the
issue for me since i served my time as a IT coop for financial firms
for a few years.  Building servers and computers soon got old though.
I was just questioning the purchase of motherboards because I never
had to deal with the purchase of them.

I guess at this point I will try to find a way to alleviate the weight
on the dvd drive of my computer case so that it opens.  So fixing that
and buying a new power supply fan should be sufficient for now i
guess.  My fan is ridiculously loud for some reason so I have been
looking into getting a new fan for it. If i can manage to do that then
I guess I will put off buying a new htpc case.  I have to look at the
specs of the comp i have (sony vaio rx-580, or something like that) to
find out what motherboard it uses.

thanks for all your responses