[mythtv-users] Re: Nuvexport error on picking shows to process

Gavin Hurlbut gjhurlbu+mythtv-users at beirdo.ca
Sun Dec 5 21:17:34 UTC 2004

Don Brett <dlbrett at zoominternet.net> wrote:
> Hi Gaven, thanks for the pointers.  I've had marginal success.  I
> installed transcode-0.6.12 from source (had to go through several
> attempts at patching import/decode_dv.c) and now nuvexport finds the
> .nuv file statistics properly.

Cool.  One down. :)

> /usr/local/bin/mpeg2cut: line 178:  8252 Aborted                 nice -n
> 19 avid
> emux2 --load-workbench ${BASENAME}.cut --audio-codec MP2
> --save-raw-video ${BASE
> NAME}.m2v --save-raw-audio ${BASENAME}.mp2 --quit 2>/dev/null >/dev/null

And there's #2...  OK, this seems to be avidemux2 choking on your file now.
What version of avidemux2, and did you compile it yourself, etc?  It seems
some people have more issues with avidemux than others...

Have you tried mpeg2cut with other files, or just this one (in case it's just
something pathalogically wrong with this file)?

Good luck
Gavin