[mythtv-users] XF4.3.0 too slow for HDTV? (was BadAlloc)

nate s nate.strickland at gmail.com
Sun Dec 5 20:57:50 UTC 2004

I feel for ya.  Nvidia drivers have given me nothing but problems as
well.  It turned out in my case to be hardware related; the video card
and the mobo chipset didn't get along (though would work if reduced to
2x agp.)  Suprisingly, though, even though it crashed on the desktop
all the time, it still performed better, and without crashing, than my
radeon 9k in glx games.

-Nate