[mythtv-users] Simultaneous IRblaster channel changes fubar'd

William wmunson at rochester.rr.com
Sat Dec 4 21:40:39 UTC 2004

> I'm having an issue with simultaneous channel changes on a
> homebrew ir
> blaster.

Simplest way would be to have myth call a shell script that does a sleep(2)
and then executes your program. This will keep you from doubling up but it
adds time to every change. A better way would be to add support for a lock
file to your script. Thats what I did in my MyBlaster script and it works
well. Search the archives if you are interested in looking at my script.

Bill