[mythtv-users] Compiled but not running

peter peter at dollyknot.com
Sat Dec 4 21:40:02 UTC 2004

I've tried ldconfig in every configuration I could think of, even RTFM.

Interestingly - whilst in suid Bash seems to quite happly accept the command
ldconfig with no complaint, but sadly :( does not seem to want to fire up
mythtv in any shape or form.

Bash keeps telling(?) me - over and over again:

error while loading shared libraries: libmythtv-0.16.so.0: cannot open

Thank you for trying to help me Cecil.

Regards,

Peter.

http://dollyknot.com