[mythtv-users] MythVideo v0.16 doesn't compile

iancollington at blueyonder.co.uk iancollington at blueyonder.co.uk
Fri Dec 3 11:46:56 UTC 2004

Hi all,

I am using the 0.16 release. I also new to MythTv so this is my first post!

I downloaded and tried to compile the latest source tar of MythVideo and found that it doesn't compile. I also tried to compile from the CVS source and I also found that didn't compile either. Does anyone know if this is a general problem? If not then I will have to post the relevant output later tonight. All I can remember at the moment was that it was the VideoGallery.cpp file that didn't compile. Has anyone had a similar problem?

Thanks,

Ian