[mythtv-users] Idea for faster channel surfing

Dan Ferris dferris at gmail.com
Thu Dec 2 23:38:56 UTC 2004

You would have to enable/disable this on the fly, for channel surfing.
 it's obviously only workable for incremential surfing in one
direction (going up, or going down).

This would also be useful for switching channels back and forth (aka,
hitting the 'last' button)... but you would probably be recording
anyway.