[mythtv-users] Nebie here...

travis eddy boscotwo at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 2 22:43:45 UTC 2004

well i notice you have dish network? "dishplayer 7100" if you do have fun
getting controal of your box :-) i had to custom make a parllel port
controlled unaverisal controller and software ( thanks to my friend) to
change the channels on my dish box ( my friends cox cable box too). so if
lirc dosen't work for you email me. it's not hard 2 ic a like 16 relays :-)
but it will work gaurenteed ( unless you can't build it right, or don't have
a parallel port) also becareful, mythtv becomes addictive :-p before know it
you'll have an xbox frontend at each of your tvs