[mythtv-users] DVB-T guide data

Will egroups at klubbing.com
Thu Dec 2 20:18:45 UTC 2004

> I'm new to myth-tv and have just ordered my dvb-t card to get up and
> running. Here in the UK tv guide data (for the next 8-days) is broadcast
> over the air along with the tv pictures. Are there any patches for myth-tv
> that enable it to use this data rather than the xmltv radio times grabber?

This has been asked a few times, try here:

http://www.darkskiez.co.uk/index.php?page=tv_grab_dvb

Incidentally, answers to many questions can be found here:

http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/users/

I mention this only because I have been on this list for 9 months, and
didn't post anything for 8 of them because people had already asked the
questions I wanted to ask, and thats where I found the answers :)

Will