[mythtv-users] PVR-350 TV out usability?

Randy Carpenter mythtv at rune.net
Thu Dec 2 19:43:47 UTC 2004

> > Now, since DVD is my primary concern, and TV recording is secondary, what
> > is the best way to achieve S-video out with the highest quality?
>
> I'd go with an nVidia card if watching DVD rips is your primary concern.

I am mostly looking at making pristine DVD copies (full quality). Is there
any difference in using a standalone nvidia card versus the built-in video
on an nforce2 MB ?  I was also looking at the Asus Pundit as a possible
system. Any comments on the s-video out quality versus the nvidia cards?

thanks,
-Randy