[mythtv-users] Some more questions...

Jarod Wilson jcw at wilsonet.com
Thu Dec 2 19:35:34 UTC 2004

On Thursday 02 December 2004 10:29, J M@h$  wrote:
> > Is there some trick to activate the offsets?
> Yes, there is a trick.  You need to run mythtv in window mode (there
> is an option to do that somewhere in the menus).

It used to be possible without going to run-in-a-window mode, but something
somewhere along the line broke, not sure which component is guilty. I'm
inclined to think its a KDE 3.3 problem.

> Or better yet,
> switch out KDE and use ratpoison.

With CVS of a few days ago on an EPIA's Unichrome output, my box running KDE
3.2 did the right thing with positioning offsets, while ratpoison on someone
else's did not...

Jarod C. Wilson, RHCE
jcw at wilsonet.com

Got a question? Read this first...