[mythtv-users] Pvr250 and black screen

Tomi Makinen makinen at gmail.com
Thu Dec 2 06:12:05 UTC 2004

I have the same thing. I have build my FC3 machine with jarods guide,
using stable packages. Altho my pvr worked when I had just installed
it. I think it startead doing this
writeblock thing after first boot. And I did not get the ivtv driver
to load automatically.

I don't realiy know that could the bug be in Qt3 or something or ivtv
or what ..  I have googled alot but without any success.

- McIne -