[mythtv-users] RGB Output?

Tom Hughes tom at compton.nu
Thu Dec 2 00:31:27 UTC 2004

In message <bfd10d26041201140434878812 at mail.gmail.com>
          nate s <nate.strickland at gmail.com> wrote:

> You can get at the RGB signal of most any video card through the VGA
> connector.  In fact, I believe you can even get pre-made VGA to
> SCART-RGB adapters.

I haven't found any pre-made adaptors other than full scan convertors
which hopefully shouldn't be necessary. There are several recipes for
rolling it yourself on the web though, complete with sync combiner
circuits if necessary.

> As far as for providing low line rate and interlaced output, I believe
> that most any card can do that if you can find the right modeline.

That's good to know - at least one of the pages I found suggested
that many might not be able to.

Tom

--
Tom Hughes (tom at compton.nu)