[mythtv-users] CVS: edit/cutlist problems

nate s nate.strickland at gmail.com
Wed Dec 1 21:39:07 UTC 2004

I can confirm that I've noticed the same problem.  In my case, when I
try to jump back one frame, it instead goes foward 2 frames.  I can
work around by jumping back 1/2 sec, then going foward.  Also, jumping
back to the last cutpoint doesn't work either, though, again, foward
works fine (and it can be worked around by jumping by like 10 minutes,
then giong foward, etc.)

PVR 250 recordings, gentoo system w/ kernel-2.6.9-nitro4 and
ivtv-0.1.10-ck100z, and cvs as of nov 20ish (is there a way to tell?)

-Nate