[mythtv-users] MPEG to DV app on Mac (or - get your recordings into iMovie and iDVD)

Lane Schwartz dowobeha at gmail.com
Wed Dec 1 17:12:17 UTC 2004

I seem to remember some queries a while back wondering how to get MPEG
recordings from Myth so they're usable by iMovie and iDVD.

I just ran across this Tivo vs ReplayTV discussion on MacSlash:
http://macslash.org/article.pl?sid=04/11/30/1432212

Myth was mentioned by a couple people. Someone else mentioned DropDV.
I haven't tried it, but I thought I'd post in case anyone's
interested:

http://www.dropdv.com/

It's shareware, and I'm not sure what the registration costs.

But there you go...

Lane

--
"No, we've had no evidence that Saddam Hussein was involved in 9/11."
-- George W. Bush, 17 Sept 2003