[mythtv-users] MPEG to DV app on Mac (or - get your recordings into iMovie and iDVD)

Lane Schwartz dowobeha at gmail.com
Wed Dec 1 17:12:17 UTC 2004

I seem to remember some queries a while back wondering how to get MPEG
recordings from Myth so they're usable by iMovie and iDVD.

I just ran across this Tivo vs ReplayTV discussion on MacSlash:

Myth was mentioned by a couple people. Someone else mentioned DropDV.
I haven't tried it, but I thought I'd post in case anyone's

It's shareware, and I'm not sure what the registration costs.

But there you go...

"No, we've had no evidence that Saddam Hussein was involved in 9/11."
-- George W. Bush, 17 Sept 2003