[mythtv-users] Re: Twinhan VP-1020A - DVB

Mike Frisch mfrisch at isurfer.ca
Wed Dec 1 16:45:38 UTC 2004

On Tue, Nov 30, 2004 at 10:34:15PM -0800, Darren Martz wrote:
> I am wondering if there is support for the Twinhan VP-1020A DVB card?
> It's rather difficult to determine from google :)

I am not familiar with the 1020a (I have a 1020) but if the card is
supported by Linux, it'll be supported by MythTV.

Get the card working first outside of MythTV and once it's working, then
try MythTV.

I am running Gentoo with the built-in DVB drivers in the 2.6.9-gentoo-r6
kernel.  No problems with the card at all.

Mike.