[mythtv-users] green screen on PVR 350 TVOUT

sdk sdkovacs at gmail.com
Wed Dec 1 16:04:53 UTC 2004

1) If I run that command after depmod -a and before modprobe ivtv, I
am able to see the output  clearly on the TV, with the exception of a
light blue vertical line on the right side of the screen. dnr_mode,
dnr_temporal, and dnr_spatial are all set at 0. How do I permanently
enable that ivtvctl setting mentioned below?

2) As a separate issue, I can't get the hauppague grey remote for the
PVR-350 model 990 to work. lircd is up and running, I copied the
appropriate config file as per Jarrod's guide, but when I run
/usr/bin/irw and press on the buttons nothing comes up on the screen.
Yes, there are batteries in the remote :)

Thanks in advance.

Steve