[mythtv-users] ivtv module segfault

match at ece.utah.edu match at ece.utah.edu
Wed Dec 1 04:12:32 UTC 2004

Yeah, I'm having no joy in FC3 with it, but I'm not seeing segfaults. Trying to use
100z.

I can change channels and I have sound, but no picture. Not even snow, just a solid
green screen no matter what I try, and this is on hardware that has worked flawlessly
with FC1 since last spring.

I'll figure it out sooner or later, but for now it's kicking my butt! I'm beginning to
suspect v4l.

Marvin