[mythtv-users] Email notifier of recorded shows

Adam Lewandowski adam at alewando.com
Tue Aug 31 16:20:10 EDT 2004

This isn't exactly what you're looking for, but here's a quick mysql
query command that will return all of the shows recorded in the last 24
hours. It could be run as a cron job for a pretty crude report.
Obviously, use your own mythtv database user id and password.

mysql -u mythtv -pyourpw -e "select title, subtitle, description,
starttime, CONCAT(hour(endtime-starttime), ':',
minute(endtime-starttime)) length, channum, callsign from recorded r,
channel c where r.chanid = c.chanid AND DATE_SUB(CURDATE(),INTERVAL 24
HOUR) <= starttime;" mythconverg