[mythtv-users] MythTV on a Via Epia M10000, how?

Colin Guthrie myth at colin.guthr.ie
Tue Aug 31 15:05:31 EDT 2004

Hi,

Christoffer Kjølbæk wrote:
>>It's called MiniMyth.
>>
>>http://linpvr.org/

> I have seen this distro, but doesn't that reguire, that you have a
> mythbackend running on another system? Couldn't find anything about
> frontend and backend on the same machine.

Ahh yes indeed it does. Sorry, this was a requirement I missed from the
thread.

The reason I got my EPIA was so that it could be the silent "client" end
while the biege beast with 7 Hard Drives was locked in a soundproof box
at the other end of my hall! I guess I think everyone else does the
same, but the EPIA is a flexible little thing so perhaps I'm being a
little presumptious here!!

All the best

Col.