[mythtv-users] MythTV on a Via Epia M10000, how?

Matt Picker mpicker21 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 30 22:07:08 EDT 2004

I used the binary drivers from Via on a system just
like yours.  They are working fine.  I just used the
drivers from the rh directory.  Also make sure you are
using the pentium drivers, not the c3 with the
nehemiah.  Use the drivers that epiawiki says.  I
tried using the newest drivers and I ran into problems
too.  That could be your problem.  Try the version
from the wiki.  Good luck and don't give up, and if
you do then send me your mobo. ;)
Matt