[mythtv-users] RE: More PVR350 and X problems

Hamish Tweedie hamish at hamishtweedie.com
Mon Aug 30 18:50:55 EDT 2004

  Martin Ravell wrote:

> Are you loading your ivtv drivers at startup? I put the following two
> statements into my /etc/rc.d/rc.local :
>
> /sbin/modprobe ivtv
> /sbin/modprobe ivtv-fb
>
> And it works a treat.

  Yeah, sorry I am doing this. I also do a few test_ioctl/ivtvctl
  commands to make sure things are going okay.

  Already have at http://htweedie.fastmail.fm

> I'll refresh mine if you'd like to check them out. The URL is :

  Looks like you are using the 1.9 release if ivtv (all the options
  setting). the newer Chris Kennedy versions don't need these so I
  haven't included them.

  Thanks.

  Hamish