[mythtv-users] Mysterious blank entry in record table

Jay R. Ashworth jra at baylink.com
Mon Aug 30 15:52:12 EDT 2004

On Mon, Aug 30, 2004 at 11:53:30AM -0700, Bruce Markey wrote:
> Cedric Tefft wrote:
> > Is this some kind of a placeholder record that MythTV actually uses, or
> > should I just delete it?
>
> No, it's a mistake. You should remove it.

Is the backend database a sufficiently slowly moving target at this
point, do you think, Bruce, that it's practical to create an 'fsck'
script to clean up such things, and other mis-linked typed of problems?

Cheers,
-- jra
--

	"You know: I'm a fan of photosynthesis as much as the next guy,
	but if God merely wanted us to smell the flowers, he wouldn't