[mythtv-users] recordings screen - descriptions too big..

Craig Tinson craig at 8010.co.uk
Sat Aug 28 17:29:57 EDT 2004

sorry if this has been covered but I couldn't find it (recently accidently removed my myth mailing list folder) and couldn't find anything on the archive..

when I go to record a program.. if the program description is *long* I can't see the options on the bottom of the screen - "record this program" etc..

any way around this?

have tried a couple of themes - thinking that might help but to no avail.. so presumably all themes use a similar spec...

thanks

Craig