[mythtv-users] FW: Program Guide Causes Crash

Desmond Sultana evilphantom at rogers.com
Fri Aug 27 13:17:27 EDT 2004

So this is my first attempt at MythTV and thus far I am impressed with its
functionality. However I must have done something wrong some place.
Currently I can watch channels and record tv and pause tv etc. I can
schedule recordings in the program guide off of the mythtv menu however when
I try and bring up the program guide while watching TV the entire system
locks up.  Anyone have this problem before.

Below are my system specs:

Motherboard:     Asus P4P800-E Deluxe

CPU:                P4 2.4 Celeron

Video Card:       GeForce: 2 GTS

Capture Card:    Hauppage WinTV PVR-350

OS:                  Fedora Core 1

Kernel Ver:        Linux version 2.4.22-1.2199.nptl_52.rhfc1.at

Any ideas that might help me would be appreciated.

Thanks

Desmond Sultana