[mythtv-users] Re: Still no sound

Jo Pettitt jo at no-clutter.com
Fri Aug 27 06:16:30 EDT 2004

I've checked the logs and they haven't changed. I've gone through the
install again for a more up to date version of ivtv and did a search
again for msp3400.ko. I have two, one in libs/modules which I have put
there and one int he kernel which has an old date.

find / -name msp3400.ko
/usr/src/linux-2.6.7-rc3-mm2/drivers/media/video/msp3400.ko
/lib/modules/2.6.7-rc3-mm2/extra/msp3400.ko

jra wrote:
Check to see if your logs contain an "msp3400 ivtv version" message.

If not, there's still something in the wrong place.