[mythtv-users] Multiple Tuner Cards

declan at scanger.com declan at scanger.com
Thu Aug 26 09:18:29 EDT 2004

Yeah the 350 would be overkill.

How do you configure them ?  Do you simply install the new card in
mythtvsetup and mythbackend 'Round-Robin' as available ??  I simply
can't see how the database deals with them,  fine if they occupy
different spectrum therefore tune different channels...........

I'm being as clear as mud....

Declan