[mythtv-users] Re: Mascot? (Was: commercial detection causing backend to stop)

Nathan Ziarek htpc at ziarek.com
Thu Aug 26 09:05:49 EDT 2004

Thanks Bruce :)

Well, my system went down for a while and I never put the work into it to
bring it back up. It is now though, so after I catch up with the changes,
Iulius will make a return. Hopefully I can come up with some other good
ideas. Some of the themes that are out now are simply awesome, and I love
how the envelope had been pushed. Since I've been away, maybe I can think
outside the box and push it a little further. Or not. We'll see...but I am
glad that Iulius was missed and I hope I can return it to the echelon of
MythThemes.

Nate