[mythtv-users] DVD ripping problem

William wmunson at rochester.rr.com
Thu Aug 26 05:53:04 EDT 2004

I am having problems ripping dvd's. If I select the watch while it rips
button, I get the video but for some reason the audio is missing. Have tried
the various audio options. Strange thing is that the sound track from the
DVD menu plays over and over. If I dont select the watch button, the rip
starts and then quickly returns with an error. The error indicates it is
unable to get control of the dvd drive. The dvd plays fine when you just
watch it (same system).

Does this sound familiar to anyone? Suggestions on a fix? Using 15.1 from
the ATrpms site.

TIA,
Bill