[mythtv-users] Aussie 350

Lars L. Madsen m at dsen.net
Wed Aug 25 16:47:15 EDT 2004

Did you get any replies?

Regards

Lars Madsen

  _____

From: mythtv-users-bounces at mythtv.org
[mailto:mythtv-users-bounces at mythtv.org] On Behalf Of
martin.ravell at rave-tech.com.au
Sent: 19. august 2004 00:02
To: mythtv-users at mythtv.org
Subject: [mythtv-users] Aussie 350

I'm having some issues getting my FC1, PVR-350 rig up and running with X on
the framebuffer.

Is there anyone else in Australia or at least a PAL country with this sort
of system running who would mind sharing their XF86Config, modules.conf etc?

I'm working off Jarod's guide and my card seems to work fine. I can capture
and dd to it (although I have seen some strange colours on the captured
mpg's).

Rather than spam the list with a huge mail containing all my config I'd
prefer to take this offline and summarise back.

Regards

Marty