[mythtv-users] Is MythFE still alive?

Niklas Brunlid nbr at ticalc.org
Tue Aug 24 03:58:55 EDT 2004

I'm in the process of building a general-purpose server with 4x200Gb disks
in a RAID5 (probably) configuration, and because of that I tried to look
up how to boot my Pundit from a CF card or something. Came across MythFE
and I was wondering if the project is still alive, if it has been renamed,
or if similar projects exist?

The Pundit is running a Seagate Barracuda 7200.7 160Gb ATA HD which
basically makes no sound, but does generate heat that probably makes the
fans go a bit faster than they ought to... :)

--
Niklas