[mythtv-users] Corrupted database file

Jay R. Ashworth jra at baylink.com
Mon Aug 23 18:39:35 EDT 2004

On Mon, Aug 23, 2004 at 04:14:47PM -0500, Jason Lee wrote:
> Jay R. Ashworth wrote:
> > /me dons nomex undies
> >
> > MySQL sucks rocks?
>
> I didn't want to say that... :)
>
> Of course, as Ivan stated was his case, not many systems handle system
> failure like that gracefully... :P

As I noted in a posting this week to which I got *no* reply at all,
ours started doing it for no clear reason; the only thing I can point
to was turning on MythWeb.

Cheers,
-- jra

	"You know: I'm a fan of photosynthesis as much as the next guy,
	but if God merely wanted us to smell the flowers, he wouldn't
	have invented a 3GHz microprocessor and a 3D graphics board."
					-- Luke Girardi