[mythtv-users] Corrupted database file

IvanK. chepati at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 23 15:07:37 EDT 2004

Jason,

a number of causes can be cited for corrupted tables, if that is your
question.  A cold reboot, incomplete writes, fs errors, etc. etc.

In my case it was a hard reboot due to frozen system after trying certain ivtv
ck drivers.  I had to hit reset once too many times and the tables must have
got corrupted.

IvanK.