[mythtv-users] fine tuning channels

Tim Tait t.tait at comcast.net
Mon Aug 23 10:50:42 EDT 2004

It is stored in the database, and is not overwritten by
mythfilldatabase. You can't see the change until you change channels and
back again. It would be  nice if this were interactive like the color
controls. Some cable providers skew the channels, I'm guessing to reduce
interefence problems.

If you have a lot of stations with poor reception, you may have picked
the wrong frequency standard, or a have a weak signal(s) or bad connections

Tim.