[mythtv-users] [Semi-OT] Best place to pick up PVR-250's?

Nate Carlson natecars at natecarlson.com
Mon Aug 23 10:40:49 EDT 2004

Hey all,

Well, with the number of shows missed during the Olympics, I think I've
finally got permission from my wife to pick up a few more PVR-250's so we
can record more than 1 show at once. :)  I'm having problems finding
sources for less than ~$115, anyone have a recommendation for somewhere
selling an IVTV-compatible version of the cards cheap?