[mythtv-users] problems with Internal player mythtv-mythvideo 0.15.1

xavier nikoxan at mixmail.com
Thu Aug 19 12:53:02 EDT 2004

Hello,

I've finally get my recordings available with mythtv 0.15.1, thanks everyone that helped me.
There's still one problem dealing with watching videos:
mythvideo 0.15.1 calling the Internal player leads to a black screen and freezes
mythfrontend. It's not a question of unrecognized video file format, as I used to watch
the same .mpg files with the Internal player in mythtv-mythtvideo 0.14. It cannot also
deal with opening any bad audio device, as the Internal player works fine with livetv or
watching recordings.

Is there a bug with mythtv 0.15.1 Internal player working with other formats than .nuv?
Has anyone experienced this odd behaviour? What did you do?

Thanks for your help
   xavier