[mythtv-users] Re: MPEG2 cutting script complete

johnny at fishcounts.com johnny at fishcounts.com
Wed Aug 18 03:48:44 EDT 2004

Thanks I fixed my problem.. Here's what happened...

<<
Fixed the problem. Don't know who to tell why this isn't working but here is
what I got.

I got the latest gtk2-cursed libraries from apt-get

When I run mpeg2cut manually it gives me the error it can't find
libgdk-cursed-2.0.so
and libgtk-cursed-2.0.so

They both exist so I just created symlinks to the real files which are
libgdk-cursed-2.0.so.0 libgtk-cursed-2.0.so.0

Now it works fine.

Johnny Lee