[mythtv-users] 2 x DVB Cards

phil-vid at stolenshoes.net phil-vid at stolenshoes.net
Tue Aug 17 18:34:31 EDT 2004

I'm using an AverTV (free to air) and a Hauppauge Nexus-S with CI (to get
foxtel) and this works a treat. There are a couple of bugs I'm trying to iron
out but in general there are no problems with a setup like this.

I'm even considering going to a third card for an additional free to air feed.

phil