[mythtv-users] Connecting pundit (SIS chip) to telly

rowan crane aovi72 at dsl.pipex.com
Tue Aug 17 08:22:08 EDT 2004

Hi all

Haven't been having much luck connecting my pundit box (the older version not
the newer) to the telly. My TV only has scart and aerial cable inputs - no
direct s-video.

I've tried fiddling about with an S-Video - Scart converter i had lying about,
and can get a clear picture, but in black and white only. The convertor has
both s-video and standard video inputs.

I'd rather not fiddle about too much at risk of damaging my telly, so if
anyone has any ideas on config options i can set i'd be really grateful.

TIA

RC