[mythtv-users] MythGame not compatible with latest XMame

Joe Votour joevph at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 14 21:25:50 EDT 2004

I was digging around mame.net, and was able to piece
together a URL - try this:
http://x.mame.net/download/xmame-0.83.1.tar.bz2

This is the source code, you'll need to build it
yourself.  Make sure you edit the Makefile - you'll
probably want to enable DGA support at least, or maybe
SDL support (I'm using DGA myself).

-- Joe