[mythtv-users] LIRC help

Brad Cox bcox at virtualschool.edu
Fri Aug 13 20:21:39 EDT 2004

Strange, my PVR350 is /dev/lirc on Fedora 1, standard mythtv install

Whatever. Editing /etc/init.d/lircd to change the lines that read
	daemon lircd
	daemon lircd -d /dev/lirc

was all it took to get irw back on the air. Finally!

--
Brad J. Cox, PhD, 703 361 4751, http://virtualschool.edu
        http://virtualschool/ale Action Learning Environment