[mythtv-users] Garbled Audio and lines in the picture

Gregg gregg at secondwave.com
Fri Aug 13 13:16:20 EDT 2004

I am getting garbled audio when the picture fades on a recorded program
movies and other.  I am using Mpeg2 ps stream type with commercial
detection, and ALSA sound drivers. I tried to turn off commercial detection
assuming that was it, but it did not help.  I am encoding on a pvr 250.

I get vertical lines in the picture when I record from the Svideo, but if I
view live tv through Svideo there are no lines.  The garbled sound happens
on both Svideo recordings and Coax.

Thanks in advance.

-Gregg