[mythtv-users] NVIDIA drivers & 2.6.8-rc2

rick schultz rick.schultz at gmail.com
Fri Aug 13 13:02:50 EDT 2004

On Fri, 13 Aug 2004 12:09:30 +0100, Ian Armstrong <mail01 at iarmst.co.uk> wrote:
> Have you only recently moved to the 2.6 branch, or
> have you been running it for a while.

I should have been clearer - this is my first attempt with 2.6, and
things were fine under 2.4.  Since it does work for some people under
2.6, it sounds like a configuration issue.  I'd be curious to compare
the XF86Config's and kernel .config's the three of us are using.
Would you folks mind sending them to me off-list?

> when trying to play back video on the second (PCI) card.

Oddly enough, mine's a PCI card.  Could you point me to these other
reports of the same problem?  I can't seem to find the right set of
keywords.

thanks,
rick