[mythtv-users] MythWeather small bug to report

Henning Schreiber xtsi at xtsi.de
Fri Aug 13 03:12:31 EDT 2004

I have not found a dtd for the feed. But it will be very near to it. But
there are some points in the sample
(http://weather.gov/data/current_obs/KMDW.xml) that are not so good for
international users (I'm coming from Germany, so the problems are directly
here ;) )

There are some points directly represented as strings, for example the
suggested_pickup, observation_time and some more. I think a definition that
will make it easy for all international users would make it more clear. To
convert the NOAA data to the "new" scheme would of course be the simplest
way.

I reserved the address http://www.xmlweather.org yesterday. So new
information (when published) can be found there ;) A discussion forum is
already set up so the weather specific things have not to run over this
list.

Henning